Thursday, March 10, 2011

After three months...

I'm back!! I finally got a new computer, well laptop :) My old computer crashed, so the 3,000+ pictures I had on there are gone forever. These past three months have been pretty crazy and depressing too. My mom had surgery last month and I've been spending more time with her. Liz is doing great, same old annoying Lizzy-poo. My husband and I are super happy, besides the whole still renting out a room thing. Also, I'm twenty years old now :D
^ Breast Cancer Mani - 3 coats of OPI's Panda-monium Pink
^ Safeway Ice Cream Cake :)

Liz at Chuck E Cheese :)

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com