Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a fun Halloween. This year I'm not taking Liz out to trick or treat, it's super cold and I'm feeling lazy lol. I always paint my nails orange for Halloween, but I wanted to try something different this year. I looked up some tutorials on youtube and I absolutely loved goldiestarling's lil frankie nail tutorial, so that's what I did. :)






Colors used:
Sally Hansen- Green with envy (3 coats for the base)
WnW- Black Creme (For the eyes)
Art Deco Striper in Black (For the mouth and eyebrows)
OPI- Alpine Snow (For the eyes)

Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com