Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Revolution- Flip Flip Flipadelphia

I finally own an indie polish!

Happy Hands and Polish Revolution teamed up to create polishes inspired by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I freakin' love that show, it's hilarious :)


Bottle shot :)

From the episode (found on google)

I used China Glaze- Recycle as my base. I used 3 coats here 

Then one coat of Flipadelphia and look how beautiful it is :)

With flash

You can wear this polish without a base but I haven't tried it yet :P

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com