Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LAME!

OMG I am so mad right now. Today I got my TransDesign package (YAY!)and I ordered 3 polishes from Orly's new Bloom Collection. I thought I ordered Wild Wisteria but I ordered Blushing Bud instead, tee hee. Oh well I swatched Wandering Vine, Blushing Bud and Pure Petunia today. The other lame thing is that I can't upload my picture because my computer is a bish and won't let me upload. o_O
I will try to upload the pictures on my brother laptop so you guys can see 3 of the new Orly Bloom Collection. I still have to get Ginger Lily, Thorned Rose and Wild Wisteria!!! :D

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com