Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Orly Bloom Spring Collection ... 2 of the colors :]

Hi everyone :] I can upload picture again, so now I can show you guys swatches of Pure Petunia and Blushing Bud. I took these pictures inside but I will take some outside tomorrow if the sun is out. Oh I will also swatch Wandering Vine and compare it to Enchanted Forest :D



Pure Petunia- This color is much more purple IRL and it applies smoothly and wonderfully! :]



Blushing Bud- IRL it looks more like a very hot pink.


For both colors I used only one coat! Pure awesomeness

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com