Saturday, December 3, 2011

OP- YDKJ Suede w/ Top Coat

Today I have one my of backlogged posts. I took these pictures last month (Nov.5th except for the last two pictures) I'm currently wearing the same color because I didn't want to leave my Christmas art fail on my nails from yesterday. I love this polish, it dries super fast and I like to wear it with a topcoat because it makes it shiny :) I used 2 coats and then added Seche Vite.


^ Outside
^ Under lamp
^ With flash
^ With flash
^ Under lamp (Picture taken on Dec.2nd)

^ OPI: You Don't Know Jacques Suede bottle picture

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com