Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Saints Row The Third

This is my last back logged post, I will be doing some new Christmas nail art soon. This is my Saints Row The Third manicure that I wore on November 15th, the day the game came out. I got my nail brushes after this mani so the letters are ugly :P

^ Cellphone picture (before I had to cut my nails)
^ Letter close up (sorry it's kind of blurry)
^ Purple pants and game background :)
^ Outside

Nicole by OPI- Positive Energy
China Glaze- Grape Pop

It's a fun game if you like violence and shooting random people :D

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com