Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Hey everyone! Today my nails are actually bare, last night I cut them short again because they were all uneven and they were annoying me. :P
On Monday we went to the orthopedic and Liz got her cast off :]
My mom took me to Micheal's on Tuesday and she bought me some glycerin and fragrances so I can make soap, would you guys like a soap made by me?
If yes, I will make one for my giveaway :D
Yesterday I went out to eat burritos with Bunny and Liz.
Monday's mani: Funky Fingers-Alice

^ Outside

^ Outside

^ Next to my living room window (with flash)

Poshe base coat
Funky Finger's Alice (2 coats)
Poshe top coat

Wednesday's mani: Sally Hansen- Rapid Red




Sally Hansen= Rapid Red (2 coats)
Poshe top coat
I think this is my 2nd favorite red, I hate wearing reds because they stain my nails.
My number one red is OPI- Off with her Red

Stuff from Micheal's

Cute pastry erasers, a cool plant which I named Marley, and wiggle eyes for my nails, underneath my stuff are my mom's new place mats for our dinner table :P


Liz trying to reach for my purse like always :]
Sorry for the long post! :P

4 comments:

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

Love the blues on you, great colors!

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

Love the blue polish so shiny!

Fee x

SilhouetteScreams said...

OMG NOSTALGIA

I had a soap and bath bomb making kit when I was a kid, I loved it to death :3

technopathetic said...

NY*NAIL*DIVA- thank you, i love blues and greens :D

Fee- thanks, it's super shiny :]

SilhouetteScreams- lol, i had an ice cream maker but my mom threw it away because i never played with it :(

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com