Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Mani

Hello! Sorry for not posting yesterday but I was tired when I came home, we were out all day.
I'm gonna put up a post later about what I did for my b-day :]

I wore OPI- Off with Her Red. I rarely wear red, because it's hard to remove and the few reds I had before this one didn't really appeal to me, but I have to say this is my favorite red, I'm gonna have to buy a full sized bottle :P :D

^ Next to my living room window


^ At the buffet next to the window lol

My attempt at a Ruffian lol, it's so fugly. I stamped on the white rabbit because he's cool in Alice, and red and black because of the Red Queen :D

^ In Bunny's car


^ In Bunny's car


Base: OPI Off with her red
Revlon Black Lingerie for the
Sally Hansen- White Whirlwind
OPI- Off with Her Red
Konad IP: s10

7 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Love the Alice theme ^_^ the bunny is so cute

Tierney said...

:D
I love the Alice theme too!! Very nice.

SeeingSunshine said...

Aww cute :] I recently tried to do a ruffian as well (it didn't turn out nicely :[ ) and I'll prolly put it on my blog tonight.

How was your birthday?

Hannah Houshangi said...

Happy Birthday!!! I used to be scared of reds but now I love them!

Arie said...

Buen intento de ruffian , me gusta!! :)

Paige said...

That is such a cute mani!

technopathetic said...

SilhouetteScreams- Thank you, it didn't stamp like I wanted it to but it still looks cute :]

Tierney- Thank you :]

SeeingSunshine- lol ruffians are hard to do, and thank you, my birthday was great!

Hannah Banana- Thank you, me too, well at least this red lol :P

Arie- Gracias :]

gildedangel- thanks :]

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com