Friday, June 18, 2010

Update & Haul

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been really busy lately. Bunny and I got a membership at a Gold's Gym because we both have to lose a lot of weight. I think that's the reason my back always hurts, I gained so much weight since before Liz was born.
I still have a lot of polishes to show you, my untried pile is growing. o_O


From Sally's, they're on sale for $2.99 each, check out the sale section at your Sally's :]
I got: High Hopes, Heli-Yum, Happy go Lucky

From Ulta, they're having a buy 2 get 1 free on Essie polishes.
I got: Chubby Cheeks, Pretty Edgy, St Lucia Lilac

I will post up NOTDs for these polishes. If I paint my nails every day they start to peel badly, so I leave on my polish for 2-3 days.
Thanks for reading everyone! Off to the gym.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

omg I have been wanting pretty edgy so bad! Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com