Tuesday, February 9, 2010

OPI Sapphire in the Snow

When the OPI Holiday Wishes collection came out, I reeaallllyyy wanted Ginger Bells, Holiday Glow, Merry Midnight. and Shim-Merry Chic. When I showed my Bunny the collection he said Sapphire in the Snow color was the best, because it's blue lol. Sapphire in the Snow looked nice but I wasn't sure about it, then I saw it on eBay so I just bought it. It's a pretty color but it's not one of my favorites. It looks way prettier around bright lights, in artificial lights it looks like a really dark purple or navy blue sometimes...

Sapphire in the Snow is a blurple color, it looks an eggplant and a blueberry had a baby :D
Two coats for full opacity, plus Seche Vite top coat.


^ Under my dresser lamp. (no flash)


^ Next to living room window (no flash) Pretty :]


^ Next to living room window (with flash)


^ On the patio with shade (no flash)


Fat head Liz holding the bottle, it looks like she's reading the label lol


Random Picture: Liz and a pink heart
I put a little sticker on her thumb while she was sleeping. Don't worry everyone, I don't paint her nails, and when I paint mine I go to a different room.

6 comments:

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color!

Julissa said...

That color is so pretty!!

technopathetic said...

gildedangel & Julissa- Yes, it's really pretty, I wish it was a bit lighter though lol :D

Arie said...

Que nena mas hermosa!, la foto de su manita y el nail sticker que ternura!!.Bueno y ese azul de Opi ahhh tengo que ponerlo en mi lista de deseos ^_^

technopathetic said...

Arie- Gracias :D
El Sapphire se ve bien bonito en el sol :]

Unknown said...

so cute :)

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com