Saturday, January 23, 2010

Some past NOTDs

Hello readers. Sorry for not posting nail pics these past days, my computer wanted to be a poop and not let me import pictures... til today. I need to find a job and buy a new computer.

Sally Hansen Blazing Blue- Dark blue creme with shimmer. It looks almost black in artificial lights but in the sun you can tell it's dark blue and it has blue shimmer. Really pretty.

^ Under my dresser lamp (no flash)


^ A put a cute white swirl sticker on both pinkies. Also under my dresser lamp (no flash)

OPI Japanese Rose Garden- Pink creme with slight shimmer. I don't really like pinks on me that much, but this one is super cute.

^ Under my dresser lamp (no flash)


^ Under an aquarium light above the kitchen sink (no flash)


^ A put a cute blue butterfly sticker on both thumbs (with flash)

Flower Konadicure- This is what's on my nails right now. :]
Base: OPI Catherine the Grape
Stamping: China Glaze Hi-Tek

^ Under my dresser lamp (no flash)


^ Under my dresser lamp (with flash)


I made a peachy franken a few days ago, hopefully I can upload pictures tomorrow so I can show you guys my creation :D

4 comments:

Paige said...

Those manis are really cute!

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

I like them all but the last one is my favourite. Cute flowers and purple just can't go wrong!

Anonymous said...

Great swatches! I like how Japanese Rose Garden looks, very pretty

technopathetic said...

Thank you everyone, I'm glad you like them :] :]

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com