Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tagged! Happy 101 meme



Arie from Catch The Beauty With Arie has tagged me for the Happy 101, thanks Arie. :]

How it works: list 10 things that make you happy and tag 10 blogs, and make sure you let them know.


Here we go:

1.-My family
2.-My computer even though it's super slow
3.-My iPod, yay green 2nd gen. nano
4.-My room
5.-My nail polish collection
6.-My camera, my shiny red samsung camera
7.- Ice cream, cookies'n cream yummy
8.- Pandas, aww cute
9.- Going shopping
10.- Bourbon Chicken *drools*

I tag:
everyone who reads this :]
If you want to do it :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with number 5, 7 and 9! Number 7 is making me want some Ice Cream now :( ....

technopathetic said...

lol, ice cream rocks :D

Arie said...

You are welcome dear ^_^, this was nice to read.

Musicalhouses said...

Ooh i totally agree with number 5. Def makes me VERY happy :P

technopathetic said...

lol. Yay nail polish collections!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com