Saturday, March 20, 2010

Some Past EOTD and NOTDs

Hello readers, today I'm going to show you some past NOTDs and two of my attempts at trying to make my eyeshadow look nice.


Sally Hansen-Mint Sprint next to my Stride gum :P
I used two coats. The color is nice and it applies awesomely, but it stains my nails badly and it chipped in 1 day. o_O


Sally Hansen- Mint Sprint (inside on the kitchen table)


Sally Hansen- Mint Sprint (outside in Bunny's car)


Nicole by OPI- Hint of Mint (inside next to my bedroom window)
It's not even a minty color, it looks like a light light blue with a puny hit of green, I didn't like it when I first applied it but I wore it for 3 days straight and there was one minor chip but the end of day three!


Nicole by OPI- Hint of Mint (outside in Bunny's car)


Zoya- Suvi (inside) This was suppose to be part of my 17 days of Green


Rimmel- Camouflage (inside) This also was suppose to be part of my 17 days of Green


L-R:
Icing-Laura's Fave, Icing- Lucky Penny, Mac- Blue India
We went to the mall, I think it was last week, and I got these! My first Icing and MAC nail polishes :D
Swatches of these coming tomorrow, I already took the pictures I just have to upload them...*sigh*


LOL! I know the pictures suck, I can't take good pictures of my eyes so you can make fun of me :P I did the blue one day that I was bored and stayed home all day. The green one was from St.Patrick's day and I wore it outside...I can't believe people didn't point at me and laugh (they probably laughed in their head though)

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love the first Sally Hansen color, it's so perfect for spring! xo

SeeingSunshine said...

Aww I think your makeup looks nice!

Arie said...

Bonitos chuaches! ;), me gusta la sombre verde te va bien :).

Unknown said...

Gorgeous blue!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I really dont think your makeup is anything to laugh about, you have such great potential :D

technopathetic said...

Caitlin- Totes :]

SeeingSunshine- Thank you! :]

Arie- Gracias :]

Brooke- Thanks :]

SilhouetteScreams- Thank you! Hopefully one day I can to my eyeshadow just like you :D

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com