Sunday, March 7, 2010

My 19th Birthday

What I did for my birthday:
12:01AM- Went with Bunny to watch Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3D
It was awesome! Go watch it!
2:30AM- Came home and went to sleep
11:00AM- Woke up and my mom bought home my favorite cake from Cold Stone (Cookies & Creamery)
11:05AM- Bunny came home with my favorite cake from Cold Stone...lol. I ended up with two cakes because he thought my mom forgot to buy it but she bought it while he was cashing his check so they didn't know that both of them bought a cake :D
1:00PM- Went to a Chinese food buffet
3:00PM- Came home to restock on formula for Liz and I added the white rabbit and black ruffian to my manicure meanwhile.
3:45PM- headed to Ulta and the mall
- Went to Target
- Went to Claire's
- Ate Japanese chicken at the food court
- Went to Victoria's Secret to smell the perfumes lol
- Went to Hot Topic
9:00PM- Came home and went to sleep!

Picture Spam :D

Yumm!!


I love chicken, I tried to be a vegetarian before but after 3 days, I failed.


Where can I get ecotool brushes? I couldn't find them :(


L-R: Shorts Story, Dream Catcher, Periwinkle, Cashmere Creme


L-R: Plum Luck, Fairy Teal, Hint of Mint, Wink of Twink


L-R: Purple Reign, Twinkle, Wild Thing, Flirt Alert


L-R: Funky Limelight, Like Linen, Mambo Melon


Yay Hello Kitty! Bunny also bought me a Hello Kitty shirt from Hot Topic but I forgot to take a picture of it. Tee hee.


^ I got this shirt. I took the picture from the Hot Topic website
I have to swatch three green polishes tomorrow for my 17 days of greens since I was wearing red for my birthday, and I will try to swatch most of my new polishes if Liz feels like being nice, and the Poshe top coat post will be posted finally since I don't have to go out tomorrow...I hope.
More post coming tomorrow :D

10 comments:

SeeingSunshine said...

I'm glad your b-day was nice! I've found eco tools at Walgreens and I think Meijer and Target. Definitely Walgreens though.

Tierney said...

That sounds like a good birthday! Cold Stone is amazing :D And ooh, I've been considering getting Fairy Teal. Every time I see it at Target I almost buy it but never do. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

Cyan said...

Happy birthday! Awesome cake (x2). And great score on all the lovely nail polish. I hope you're going to show swatches of it all.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Happy birthday again ^_^ I cant get over how good those cakes look. And yay for Sonia Kashuk brushes, I hear and see such good things about them!

I've heard you can get Ecotools at Walgreens and CVS and those types of places, but if you cant get them at all, the Makeupmix Shop/Makeup Masala (same thing) sells them for cheap online :)

The flat shader/lid type brush from Ecotools is my HG lid brush ^_^

Crystal said...

congratulations!!!!
great polishes and looooove the hello kitty stuff :)

Heather said...

Wow what a great bday! I'm loving these pictures... cake, nail polish, Hello Kitty! does the world get better than that? (Hint: no.)

Arie said...

Got my ecotools at walgreens, I think cvs also carries them, also Rite Aid.
I like the HK necklace ;)

technopathetic said...

SeeingSunshine- Thanks, I'm gonna have to look carefully because when I go to any store I go directly to the polishes lol
I don't think there's a Meijer anywhere around here o_O

Tierney- Totes! Cold Stone is awesome, I'm going to swatch Fairy Teal and the other colors, it looks really pretty in the bottle :D

Cyan- Thank you, and yes I will swatch the polishes :]

SilhouetteScreams- Thank you! I'm going to try to apply my eyeshadow nicely :P
I want to try a blue or green look :D
I have to check CVS and Walgreens

Crystaliciousss- Thank you :]

Heather- lol thank you :D

technopathetic said...

Arie- Thanks :] After I read the back of the Hello Kitty necklace packaging, it said it contains lead! I should have read the back before my mom bought it for me :(

SeeingSunshine said...

Hi! I don't know if you've already been tagged or not, but I nominated you for a best blog award. For more deets here's my post-

http://sunshinelittlecrocodile.blogspot.com/2010/03/woo.html

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com