Wednesday, March 31, 2010

China Glaze- Bahamian Escape with Konad

Today I went to the mall to get my glasses adjusted, they were squishing my nose lol. I didn't have a lot of time to do my nails since we were running late, but I like how they turned out. :]


^ Next to my living room window.

^ Next to my living room window.

^ Next to my living room window (with flash)
^ Kelsea takes her nail pictures like this and it looks cool :]

^ In Bunny's car

Colors used:
OPI Ridge Filler
Base: China Glaze-Bahamian Escape (2 coats)
Stamping: Sally Hansen- White On
IP: m3
Poshe Top Coat

If you like blue nail polish, I recommend getting Bahamian Escape :]

7 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Ugh that colour is so pretty and summery. The little hearts are so cute :3

Polish and Powder said...

that really does look so pretty and delicate, love that colour :)

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

cutee! =)

Lokum Hanim said...

So cute =)

Unknown said...

this is such a sweet mani :) it epitomizes 'less is more' so well :)

Alisa said...

That's a beautiful blue!

Arie said...

I like blues! ^_^. I have to check this one.
Very nice mani!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com