Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tagged!

Thank you everyone who tagged me and everyone who reads my blog! :] :D :]

Polish and Powder and Silhouette Screams tagged me for the I Love your Blog Award.


Tier from Tier's Thoughts tagged me for 10 Things that make me Happy Tag.

Arie from Catch the Beauty with Arie and How doth the little crocodile tagged me for the Best Blog Award



10 Things that make me happy
1.-My family!
2.- When Liz hears music and starts dancing lol, she loves Lady Gaga- Bad Romance and Kesha- Blah Blah Blah. You want to know something? Liz says "blah blah" when she hears the song but she won't say "mama", little blob :( And while I was pregnant she would kick really hard and then I would tell Bunny to feel my tummy and she would stop as soon as he put his hand on my belly, it's like she likes to be a poophead
3.- My nail polish collection, I think I have around 200 bottles now and it shall keep growing! :P
4.- My mom's cooking, she rarely cooks because she's always working but when she does, it's uber :D
5. My room
6.- My green iPod, I can't even put music in it anymore, my computer wont let me :(
7.- My camera, I love taking pictures of everything
8.- Sweets and really sour food, I love limes :]
9.- Pandas, if I were an animal I'd be a panda because I'm lazy :P
10.- Playing Pokemon, DDR and Saints Row 2 :

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Omg 200 bottles?! ;D *dies*

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com