Thursday, March 25, 2010

MAC- Blue India

Hey everyone! I finally got my pictures to upload! :]
This is my first MAC nail polish and I love it! I like the birdie on the bottle, even though I'm scared of birds in real life. Why? I imagine them poking out my eyeballs and then ripping off my skin with their little evil beaks lol. Yes, I'm a total loser.
I used 2 coats here.


^ Next to my living room window

^ In Bunny's car

^ In Bunny's car (the purple smiley sticker is about to come off my agenda :P)

^ In Bunny's car, isn't it weird to see my right hand? lol

4 comments:

nihrida said...

It looks great on you!

- said...

I'm yet completely undecided about this one. It's not yet released in France but I'll probably skip it (although I adore the packaging). It's beautiful on you and on everyone else but I don't imagine it on me at all. For some reason, I thought it'd be less dusty. Their promo pics misled me, I must say. I love it again jeans that said!

SilhouetteScreams said...

*drools* it's not the kind of colour I would wear myself, but I'm really enjoying ogling it on everybody's blogs XD

The bird fear is kind of justified, we have plovers here and they swoop like nobody's business D:

Anonymous said...

Great colour! I love the gorgeous dusty quality

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com