Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Hello everyone! Today was awesome, the sun was out so I was able to take nice pictures (I hate hot temperatures though) Bunny took me out to eat at this Greek restaurant, but they sell steak and cheese subs so I ordered that, and it was dee-lish, lol. After we went shopping and he bought me some nail polishes, which I will post as soon as I get a chance.

My Saint Patrick's Day mani




Base: Wal-Mart Halloween green (2 coats)
China Glaze- Hi-Tek for stamping
Maybelline- Onyx Rush for little dots
Poshe top coat
Konad IP: m79


Awesome socks my mommy got me!


Cute earrings :]

10 comments:

Heather said...

Cute mani! Love those socks too :)

Susie said...

Reall nice manicure. :)
Love the socks and earrings too.
Susie

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

pretty mani, socks and earrings!

nihrida said...

Love the mani and your socks are hillarious! =)

Cah_nossovicio said...

Very cute your festive nail art :)

Arie said...

Que consentida ;)!, me encantaron los aretes! estan de pelos ^_^
besi

technopathetic said...

Heather- Thanks :D

susies1955- Thank you :] I like to dress up for most holidays :P

ART OF NAIL- Thank you! :]

nihrida- :P thank you :]

Cah_nossovicio- thank you :]

Arie- hehe gracias :D

SilhouetteScreams said...

HOLY CRAP I WANT THOSE SOCKS.

Now. :)

Also, I love the new blog design!

Paige said...

Very cute!!!

technopathetic said...

SilhouetteScreams- lol, thanks :D

gildedangel- thank you

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com