Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Part 2 from B-Day Haul

Yay! The sun was out again! The first three pictures are from yesterday, I forgot to post them so my fingers are stained. I took pictures in the shade and then in direct sunlight :]

Claire's: Dream Catcher- pinky and middle (3 coats)
NYC :Cashmere Creme- ring and pointer (3 coats)




Sally Hansen: Plum Luck - pinky and middle (2 coats)
Pure Ice Purple Reign - ring and pointer (2 coats)



OPI: Shorts Story- pinky and middle (2 coats)
Pure Ice: Flirt Alert- ring and pointer (2 coats)



Pure Ice: Twinkle- pinky and middle (2 coats)
Ulta: Mambo Melon- ring and pointer (3 coats)

6 comments:

Suzanna said...

ooooo love these colors! love the O.P.I Pink!

xxx suzanna

SilhouetteScreams said...

Love the alternation of colour between fingers :) the pink and peachy ones are my favourites

Arie said...

Que bonitos estan todos, dificil de decidir cual me gusta mas ^_^

Paige said...

Great haul!

Caitlin said...

I'm loving cashmere creme! Very unusual! xo

Heather said...

The pink/peach alternating colors are so cute! I think I have that Pure Ice polish but I've never used it. :P

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com