Monday, March 1, 2010

Orly Green with Envy- Day 1 of 17 Greens

YAY March is here! My birthday is on Friday! You know how Brooke had 14 days of Pink last month because of Valentine's Day? Well I'm gonna be cool like her and have 17 days of green because of Saint Patrick's Day and because love green!

Orly: Green with Envy- It really is green, it looks super blue on camera but it's not :]
(2 coats with Poshe Top Coat)

^ Under my dresser lamp (no flash)


^ Next to my living room window (no flash)


^ Outside in Bunny's car (no flash)

7 comments:

Arie said...

Super cool! esos son colores que no son muy usuales , ayer mismo estaba yo pensando en mi diseno para St Patricks ^_^, que tal va tu observacion con el nuevo Top Coat so far so good?
besis.

nihrida said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I am SO EXCITED you're doing 17 days of green!!! I get super excited about St. patties day - I can't wait to see all of your fun greens!! AWESOME!!

Paige said...

Ooo, I love this!

Tierney said...

I love that color!! I'm excited for your 17 days of green. I love Saint Patricks Day.

:D

Arie said...

I nominated you for an award on my blog, go check it out!

technopathetic said...

Arie- Gracias! :] Va bien, voy a poner un post soon :]

nihrida- Thank you :]

Brooke- Yay, Thanks :]

gildedangel- Thanks :]

Tierney- Thank you, me too :D

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com