Saturday, March 27, 2010

Purple Polka Dots Konad

Hi readers, today I decided to copy Liz's outfit... on my nails :]

LOL! Lately she has been doing that weird thing with her lip, I guess it's cause she's teething.

^ Outside in the sun

^ Under my dresser lamp

^ In Bunny's car

^ In Bunny's car

Colors used:
OPI Ridge Filler (new bottle-the old one was goopy & I wanted to switch bases, silly me)
Base: OPI-Done out in Deco
Stamping: China Glaze- Grape Pop
IP: m79
Poshe Top Coat

My awesome socks from Target :D

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz is so cute!
the colors look great together :)

LacquerObsession said...

love the color combo!!!! :)

Hannah Houshangi said...

Very adorable. I need Grape Pop!

Polish and Powder said...

really nice, the colours are fab

Susie said...

Perfect. :) LOVE it,
Susie

- said...

So cool! I love polka dots. <3

nihrida said...

Super cute!

Trincess said...

great job, very cute =)))

SilhouetteScreams said...

OMG she's such a little cutie ^_^ *pokes*

And your mani is equally adorable

Polish and Powder said...

OMG that is adorable and super cute!

I love your blog so I have given you an award, details here:http://polishandpowder.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-love-your-blog-award.html

Arie said...

Liz is so cute!, nice socks ^_^.

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com