Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sinful Colors HD Nails- Day 2 of 17 Greens

Hi readers, sorry for the crappy pictures but it hasn't been sunny outside. I really hate hot weather but this winter sucks (with all the snow and shit) so much that I actually can't wait for the summer. Later today I'm gonna do a post on my Poshe Top Coat for everyone who is wondering how it's working out for me. :]


^ Under my dresser lamp (no flash)


^ Next to my bedroom window (no flash)


^ Next to my bedroom window (with flash)
^ This is the most color accurate picture o_O

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

a really beautiful color, I love it! Greens are my favorite :) xo

Paige said...

That is a beautiful green!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Pretty green ^_^

SeeingSunshine said...

I almost bought this color today! Darn, I shoulda :P

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oh and just so you know, I'm totally posting an EOTD using green tomorrow just for you :)

rijaH said...

Lovely green :)

technopathetic said...

Caitlin- Thanks, Yay a green lover :]

gildedangel- Totally, thanks :]

SilhouetteScreams- Aww that's so nice of you, thank you. Awesome I might actually be cool lol :]

SeeingSunshine- lol you can get it next time, it's a cool color :D

rijaH- Totes :D

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com