Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Orly Mint Mojito- Day 3 of 17 Greens

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting about the Poshe top coat but I have really bad back pain, it started since last week and I don't really want to sit down for a long time, but I will post it soon for all my lovely readers :]

Again, the actual color is greener, I didn't know it was so hard to photograph greens lol
Plus there hasn't been any sunshine around here and it has been rainy. o_O
Sun! I command you to shine! :P


^ Under my dresser lamp (no flash)


^ Outside in Bunny's car (no flash)


^ Next to living room window (no flash)
^ Most color accurate


^ Under my dresser lamp (no flash)


Base: Orly- Mint Mojito (2 coats)
China Glaze- Spontaneous for stamping
Poshe top coat
Konad IP: m79

7 comments:

Paige said...

Ooo, that is a lovely color!

xLovelyMakeupx said...

i need spontanous to wear by itself, but love the stamp its so cute

Michèle said...

I love it. i'm a sucker for anything blue or green haha.. Cute Konad too :-)

Arie said...

I like the stamping too ^_^, hope you feel better the next days.
xoxo

SilhouetteScreams said...

Omg the stamping is so adorable :) subtle and cute

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shade of green, the subtle fishnet shade is super pretty too

Tierney said...

Pretty color!
And nice Tinkerbell background. Hahah, I love Tinkerbell.

:D

Disclosure Policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Everything I write is MY opinion and all pictures were taken by me.(Unless stated otherwise, I will link to website if using other people's pictures) For questions about this blog, please contact: laurasblogger@yahoo.com